Catching Fire

woensdag 28 november 2012

Things will get better.

"Things will get better." I found it in my Spanish workbook, and actually it made me smile. Cause i realised that when i wrote it months ago, i was right, cause at this very moment things were getting better. I mean, yes I have had a lot of stupid fails the last few months. But that was just because I didn't work hard enough for it. And because I worked hard yesterday, and today, I finally felt what I needed to feel. The spirit that would keep my head up. The spirit I missed. And where it came from, I do not know. And actually i do not even care about it. Yes I am a happy girl right now, and yes I am a sad girl. And though, I chase my dreams, and I always will. And right now, my goal is not the city break my mom promised me if I had no more fails from now on. My goal is to become an actress, and a good one though. And i desperately need my education for that, cause although my English is pretty good right now. It can always be better. And it will be. Cause right now. I promise myself that i will never ever give my dreams up. Ill die for them.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten